The material that is used for the production complies with high quality standards and quality-proved by the experts. Also, we make sure that the raw material is sourced from the trusted places. Our quality control strategies are carefully executed. Thus, our whole range of product is amongst the most sought-after in the industry.
Benefits of Use :
- Promotes more uniform sizing and maturity of crops
- Enhances the movement of elemental nutrients, carbohydrates and proteins from
- the leaves and stems to the harvestable part of the plant
- Improves quality, shippability, and shelf life of harvested produce
- Improves sugar (brix) levels in harvestable part of plant
Deficiency Symptoms :
- Sporadic and uneven fruit development and maturation
- Low Brix readings (sugar levels)
- Apply 32 ounces per acre with 8-12 ounces of ViTech Calcium for field crops.
- Apply up to 64 ounces per acre with 12-16 ounces of ViTech Calcium for tree crops
- Apply with adequate amount of water to assure uniform coverage.
- Application should be made 3 to 4 weeks prior to estimated and desired maturity.
- Fruit must be showing signs of maturation.
Derived from : White Phosphoric acid, Potassium hydroxide, sodium borate
Additional Ingredients : Proprietary polymerous hydrosol leachate including natural buffers, natural surfactants, natural bio-stimulants, natural enzymes, essential organic oils, and trace amounts of iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper
Physical Properties :
- Form - Dense brown liquid
- pH - 15.12
- Net Weight - 10.73 # / gal
Storage and Disposal :
- Keep product in original container. Store away from excessive heat. Do not transfer into food or drink containers.
- Triple rinse container when epmty for recycling. Always dispose of in accordance with local, state, federal regulations.
Caution : Material is corrosive to all tissues. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Avoid contact with any part of body
MSDS : Available upon request